I’ve started baking sweets just once per month to get my sweet tooth under control. (The first Friday of each month is now the BEST day of the month!) Even so, I still have a frequent hankering for something sweet. This chocolate parfait is the perfect solution!
It’s just sweet enough to satisfy my cravings, and almost every ingredient comes packed with its own nutritional benefits. Think of this as a healthier twist on an ice cream sundae, with the added super powers of protein, probiotics and antioxidants!
Chocolate Yogurt Parfait
Servings: 1 serving
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt (0%, 2%, or whole milk will all work)
- 2 TBL Mocha Hot Fudge Sauce
- 1 TBL creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup walnuts (raw or toasted), roughly chopped
- 1-2 TBL cacao nibs
- Drizzle of honey or maple syrup
- Fresh raspberries or sliced strawberries
- Shredded toasted coconut
- Coco Cocoa Granola
- Whipped cream
- Add the yogurt, hot fudge sauce and peanut butter to a bowl and mix well
- Stir in the walnuts and cacao nibs
- Add your favorite toppings and enjoy this simple but delicious dessert!