I’m pretty sure we’re all familiar with the acronym PBJ. (It stands for peanut butter and jelly, just to be safe…and now I feel ridiculous for spelling that out.) But what’s with the “K”?
K is for kale, but you’d never know it’s there! This smoothie is super easy to make, and it delivers a smashing dose of vitamins A, C and K. Did I mention it tastes just like a PBJ sandwich?
Ultimate PBJ+K Smoothie
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 frozen banana
- 3/4 cup frozen mixed berries
- 3/4 cup chopped kale (I prefer baby kale, which has a milder flavor)
- 1/2 avocado (about 1/3 cup)
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 generous TBL smooth peanut butter
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy