Is there a better day of the week than Taco Tuesday? I mean, who doesn’t love tacos?!
These quick and healthy tacos deliver tons of flavors and textures – they’re spicy, cooling, hearty, crispy and soft, all at the same time! If you have extra veggies left over, pack some tacos for lunch tomorrow!
Quick and Easy Charred Veggie Tacos
Servings: Makes up to 10 tacos
- Simple and Healthy Charred Veggies
- Corn tortillas
- Olive oil (for toasting the tortillas)
- Feta cheese (or substitute vegan cheese)
- Harissa red pepper sauce (or your favorite hot sauce)
- Barbecue sauce
- Prepare the Simple and Healthy Charred Veggies per the recipe. This recipe will make enough veggies for about 10 tacos.
- When the veggies are done, heat a skillet over medium/high heat. Once the pan is hot, add just enough olive oil to coat the pan. Add as many tortillas as you can fit into the pan without them overlapping. Cook until the tortillas start to bubble and turn golden-brown on the bottom, then flip and cook on the other side.
- To assemble your tacos, smear a spoonful of Harissa on a tortilla. Add your desired amounts of veggies, feta cheese and cilantro, then top with a drizzle of barbecue sauce. Enjoy!