I don’t like coffee. Wait! Don’t leave just yet! This mocha hot fudge sauce is my compromise for the wonderful world of coffee lovers out there (including my husband, Tyler). Plus, it’s vegan!
This sauce would pair perfectly with ice cream, brownies, or pound cake (perhaps with a bit of coconut whipped cream on top)!
Mocha Hot Fudge Sauce
- 3/4 cup light organic coconut milk
- 3/4 cup bittersweet or semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 TBL strong coffee (already brewed)
- 2 TBL smooth peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Combine coconut milk and chocolate chips in a saucepan over medium heat
- Cook, stirring gently, until the chocolate is melted and the sauce just starts to boil
- Remove from the heat and whisk in the remaining ingredients
- Serve immediately, or store in the refrigerator and reheat to serve