Imagine a big pile of fluffy marshmallows that taste like sweet strawberries and zingy pineapple. Now imagine that same flavor…but in a good-for-you smoothie!
This smoothie is super easy to make, and it’s a great way to sneak in a few servings of fruit. The protein powder gives it staying power, so you won’t need to root around for another snack as soon as you finish it.
Feel free to increase the amount of maca powder and/or spirulina powder to suit your preferences. (You can also leave out the maca or spirulina if you don’t have any on-hand.)
Healthy Strawberry Marshmallow Smoothie
Servings: 1 serving
- 1/2 banana, frozen
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple
- 3/4 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 scoop Eat the Bear vanilla protein powder*
- 1/4 tsp maca powder
- 1/4 tsp spirulina powder (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a high-power blender and blend until smooth and fluffy (about 1 minute). Add more almond milk if you prefer a thinner smoothie
*I use Eat the Bear protein powder so I can only attest to the results from that brand. However, you can always try your favorite brand of vanilla protein instead! (Note: This is not an add for Eat the Bear – it’s just my favorite!)