I love a big, frothy smoothie that looks and tastes just like a milkshake (especially when it’s also healthy and packed with protein)!
This little beauty tastes just like Cookies ‘n Cream ice cream. With more than 20 grams of protein per serving, it’s a perfect breakfast, snack, or post-workout recovery shake!
Healthy Cookies ‘n Cream Protein Shake
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 frozen banana
- 3/4 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1 scoop Eat the Bear vanilla whey protein powder
- 2 TBL old-fashioned oats
- 2-3 drops rum extract (or vanilla extract, if preferred)
- 1/4 cup crushed ice
- 1 TBL cacao nibs
- Combine all ingredients except the cacao nibs in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and fluffy. Add an extra splash of milk if you prefer a thinner shake
- Add the cacao nibs and pulse a few times to break them into smaller pieces
- Serve immediately, and enjoy!