The flavor of an everything bagel combined with the hearty, nuttiness of hummus? What’s not to like?
The caraway seeds are the key to this recipe. If you love extra-spicy and flavorful foods, add extra garlic powder and caraway seeds to pump up the flavor even more!
Everything Bagel Hummus
Servings: Makes about 1 1/2 cups
- 1 can (15.5 oz) garbanzo beans, rinsed well
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup light coconut milk
- 1 TBL apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 2 heaping tsp caraway seeds
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until very smooth (you may need to stop and scrape down the sides once or twice)
- Serve immediately, or store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days