Ahhh…the healing powers of cinnamon and turmeric, bundled up in a warm and toasty latte. What’s not to like?
Enjoy this anti-inflammatory, antioxidant-rich cup of coziness any time of day, whether it’s with breakfast, as a snack, or to help you relax before bedtime. Turmeric has a rather strong flavor, so if you’re not used to it or not a huge fan I recommend making the recipe with honey to start.
Cozy Cinnamon & Turmeric Latte
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup light organic coconut milk (or another milk alternative that’s nice and creamy, like cashew milk)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 tsp honey (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend for about 30 seconds (until there are no spice lumps in sight)
- Transfer to a mug and microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds, or until it reaches your desired temperature
- Give it a stir, then sit back and enjoy!